- Scoop neckline allows for a feminine fit
- Sideseamed for a curved silhouette that provides a relaxed fit and feel.
- Short, set-in sleeves
- Includes a seam down the back that gives it an athletic look and feel
- 50% Polyester / 25% Combed, Ringspun Cotton / 25% Rayon
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 15-20 business days for your order to ship.
Andrea Mitchell Reports
Based in Washington, D.C., “Andrea Mitchell Reports” premiered in 2008. Mitchell is also the NBC News Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent and regularly appears on “NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams”, “Today”, and “Meet the Press.” The program includes in-depth interviews with DC and world newsmakers and covers many international news topics as well.
More gifts from Andrea Mitchell
Visit MSNBC.com for more information about Andrea Mitchell Reports